The Programmer's Dilemma

One thing which web developers hate is the fact that user's judge how great something is mainly by how it looks. A pretty button encourages users to click on it, but the design was 10% of the work. The other 90% was in making sure the button actually did what it was supposed to do. Yet that part get's 0% of the credit in the User's eyes.


Comments

comments powered by Disqus